Admit My Patient
Advanced Care Hospitalists provides prompt and matchless care across a multitude of health care platforms. We work together with hospitals and clinicians alike to ensure all services are carried out in the best manner. By keeping our clinicians informed, and utilizing our Care Coodination Management program, we make it easier than ever for our clinicians to be successful as hospitalists.
If you are interested in referring your patients to one of the hospitals we serve, please contact us at 863-816-5884.
We have the privilege of working with several physicians from various multidisciplinary practices from around the state. Our clinicians are held to rigorous health care standards, and excel in providing complex medical services to our patients. They have a genuine passion for delivering excellent patient care and building long term relationships to improve patients’ quality of life.
To our clinicians, we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to learn more about partnering with us, please visit the Why Work Here tab.
Transitional Care Services
We are dedicated to promoting the safe and timely passage of patient care plan requests across all levels of health care. Through our unique platform, care coordination is automated for enhanced patient experience, compliance, and accountability.
Spanning the care continuum, ACH’s Care Coordination Manager serves:
- MD groups
- Home health
- Health plans
- Care management companies
- Bundled payment conveners
How We Do It
- Based on the health care organization’s rules, Care Coordination Manager uses feedback received from MDs, SNFs, LTACs, HHAs and other network clinicians to adjust a patient’s care plan accordingly.
- Update the patient’s episode record
- Triggers care manager intervention when needed
- Using interoperability standards inherent in every certified electronic health record (EHR), the solution integrates with the EHR of the hospital/health system and those of community clinicians to streamline coordination and share clinical information required for effective care transitions.
What This Means For You
- Full visibility into the compliance of a patient’s post-discharge care plan throughout the duration of the entire episode of care.
- Certainty of care plan compliance, even 30-90 days after leaving the hospital.
- Bundled payment options
- Fewer avoidable re-admissions
- Improved patient engagement
- Incremental revenue from Transitional Care Management (TCM) visits
- More efficient use of care managers
Why Work Here
We attract the best and brightest from around the state, and put our patients at the center of all we do. We promote an environment of respect, intellectual growth, and collaboration between clinicians and ancillary staff.
To our clinicians, we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to learn more about partnering with us, please contact us at 863-816-5884.
If you’d like more information about joining our team, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 863-816-5884.